Salted Caramel Pecan Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 5 minutes (including chilling time)
- 1/2 cup Wide Awake Coffee Co Salted Caramel Dairy Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon caramel sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes, toasted
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Mix creamer, oats and chia seeds in a canning jar until combined. Cover with lid and refrigerate for 5 hours, or overnight, until oats are tender.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, if using, and garnish with pecans, coconut flakes and sea salt.