Peanut Butter Cup Whipped Coffee
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brewed Wide Awake Coffee Co. Espresso
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 ounces chocolate bar, chopped
- Crushed peanuts, for garnish
- Whisk together milk and powdered peanut butter until smooth and completely combined. Divide between two cups.
- Combine the hot espresso and sugar in a tall glass until sugar is dissolved. Using a whisk, hand mixer, or milk frother, whisk the mixture until frothy. Pour over peanut butter milk.
- Place chopped chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue microwaving for 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of the whipped coffee and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.